Tue, Feb 20|
Philly Cheese School
Wine & Cheese Class w/ Santé
PCS is thrilled to partner with Daniel Solway, Philly sommelier and founder of Santé, to bring you a class celebrating this classic combo.
Time & Location
Feb 20, 2024, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Philly Cheese School, 701 S 9th St, Philadelphia, PA 19147, USA
About the event
You asked and we heard you: Wine & Cheese Class is here! We are so excited to collaborate with Daniel Solway, Philly-based sommelier and founder of Santé, to offer a class all about this classic pairing. Join us for this guided tasting experience featuring a carefully crafted spread of 4 wines and 4 stunning cheeses to compliment them.
Daniel Solway, an experienced wine pro, will be in the house to introduce us to some of his favorite bottles, and Philly Cheese School's Julia Birnbaum will lead the class alongside Daniel as they present some spectacular wines and cheeses. Daniel believes that wine education experiences should be unstuffy and welcoming, which is exactly how we like to present tastings here at PCS: fun and accessible to all!
More About Daniel Solway and Santé:
Daniel Solway is a Philly-based sommelier. He is founder of Santé, an events business specializing in wine tastings, dinner parties, and private catering. Daniel collaborates with different up-and-coming chefs around the city to create unique dinner parties out of his home in the Italian market, complete with wine pairings, an amaro cart, and more. Daniel has worked at many reputable restaurants and wine shops in New York and Philadelphia including, Oxalis, the Finch, June, Henry's Wine & Spirits, and DiBrunos. He has also worked on vineyards in Austria, Champagne, New Zealand, and Germany. He is committed to making wine fun and accessible for everyone.
Follow Daniels' tasty adventures on Instagram: @santephl
After class, participants will have access to the PCS Classroom Gift Shop, stocked with PCS merchandise and a rotating selection of cheese-themed gift items.
- All public classes are open only to adults 21+. This class will take place at the PCS Classroom, click here for more info about the space.
- In order to receive a full refund or reschedule, cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to the scheduled event.
- This page will only show the amount of tickets which are still available for purchase. For example, if you are only able to buy 1 ticket then that means only one seat remains in class.
- If you are purchasing tickets for a group of 6 or more, please consider booking a private event with us instead.
- If you wish to purchase a ticket using a gift card please email email@example.com with the class you want to attend, the number of tickets needed and your gift card code number.