Sun, May 21|
Philly Cheese School
Cheesy Dinner Party w/ Santé
Join us for four courses of cheesy dishes alongside expertly selected wines.
Time & Location
May 21, 2023, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Philly Cheese School, 701 S 9th St, Philadelphia, PA 19147, USA
About the event
Philly Cheese School is teaming up with Santé, our fave wine and food pros, to present a one-of-a-kind seated dinner event featuring four mouthwatering courses of cheese-themed dishes, each paired with a carefully selected wine to enhance your culinary adventure.
Prepare your taste buds for a fun and flavorful journey, as Santé's talented Chef Ripley Wilson showcases her expertise in crafting scrumptious dishes that celebrate the versatile world of cheese. From appetizers to dessert, expect the unexpected as each course promises to tantalize your senses.
During the event, Santé's knowledgeable sommelier, Dan Solway will be on hand to guide you through the wine pairings, offering insights into how each wine complements and enhances the cheese-tastic dishes. Philly Cheese School owner, Julia Birnbaum will also be in the house to present each dish's cheesy component and teach all about the cheese's origin, style and more.
So, bring your appetite and your love for all things cheese, and join us for an unforgettable evening of culinary delights!
Each ticket includes:
- 4 courses of cheese-focused dishes prepared by an expert chef, including 3 savory and a dessert
- 4 wine pours, selected and presented by a professional sommelier
- A presentation by a cheese industry pro about each cheese featured
More About Daniel Solway and Santé:
Daniel Solway is a Philly-based sommelier. He is founder of Santé, an events business specializing in wine tastings, dinner parties, and private catering. Daniel collaborates with different up-and-coming chefs around the city to create unique dinner parties out of his home in the Italian market, complete with wine pairings, an amaro cart, and more. Daniel has worked at many reputable restaurants and wine shops in New York and Philadelphia including, Oxalis, the Finch, June, Henry's Wine & Spirits, and DiBrunos. He has also worked on vineyards in Austria, Champagne, New Zealand, and Germany. He is committed to making wine fun and accessible for everyone.
Follow Daniels' tasty adventures on Instagram: @santephl
During the event, participants will have access to the PCS Classroom Gift Shop, stocked with PCS merchandise and a rotating selection of cheese-themed gift items.
- All public events are open only to adults 21+. This event will take place at the PCS Classroom, click here for more info about the space.
- All guests must be prepared to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination upon entering.
- This page will only show the amount of tickets which are still available for purchase. For example, if you are only able to buy 1 ticket then that means only one seat remains.
- If you wish to purchase a ticket using a gift card please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the event you want to attend, the number of tickets needed and your gift card code number.