Fri, Dec 22|
Philly Cheese School
Cheeseboard Building Workshop
Learn how to build - and take home - the perfect holiday cheese plate!
Time & Location
Dec 22, 2023, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM EST
Philly Cheese School, 701 S 9th St, Philadelphia, PA 19147, USA
About the event
Picture this: you're hosting a cozy holiday soirée, and you want to impress your friends and family with a magnificent cheeseboard that will be the talk of the season. How many cheeses do you need to serve a crowd? Can you pair fig jam with blue cheese? And what on earth does 'charcuterie' even mean? Fear not, as our cheese pros are here to guide you through it all.
In this enchanting holiday-themed BYOB workshop, you'll dive into the art of crafting the perfect cheeseboard. We'll unveil the secrets of pairing cheeses with all sorts of delights, teach you the proper techniques for slicing cheese like a pro, and introduce you to the essential cheese tools that will elevate your cheeseboard game to new heights.
But that's not all! This workshop is not just about learning; it's about hands-on holiday fun. Each participant will be presented with a beautiful wooden cheeseboard, along with a delectable assortment of cheeses and pairings to unleash your creativity. You'll have the chance to build your own dream holiday cheeseboard, carefully selecting and arranging cheeses, sweets, fruits, nuts, and all the trimmings that make this season magical.
And the best part? You get to take your custom holiday creation home to share with your loved ones! Whether you're planning a cozy gathering by the fireplace or a merry holiday party, your handcrafted cheeseboard will be the star of the show.
Join us for this one-of-a-kind holiday workshop, where cheese, charm, and merriment come together to create unforgettable memories. Let's make your holidays cheesier and merrier than ever before!
After class, participants will have access to the PCS Classroom Gift Shop, stocked with PCS merchandise and a rotating selection of cheese-themed gift items.
- All public classes are BYOB and open only to adults 21+. This class will take place at the brand new PCS Classroom, click here for more info about the space.
- In order to receive a full refund or reschedule, cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to the scheduled event time.
- This page will only show the amount of tickets which are still available for purchase. For example, if you are only able to buy 1 ticket then that means only one seat remains in class.
- If you are purchasing tickets for a group of 6 or more, please consider booking a private event with us instead.
- If you wish to purchase a ticket using a gift card please email email@example.com with the class you want to attend, the number of tickets needed and your gift card code number.
- Ticket type
This class is for adults 21+.Price$90.00Sold Out
This event is sold out