Sun, Apr 23|
Philly Cheese School
Cheese & Potato Chip Pairing Class
Who can resist the salty crunch of a potato chip? Come learn first hand how yummy they can be when paired with the right cheeses!
Time & Location
Apr 23, 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Philly Cheese School, 701 S 9th St, Philadelphia, PA 19147, USA
About the event
Here at Philly Cheese School we love an unexpected cheese pairing, especially when it involves one of the tastiest snacks out there - potato chips! That's why we are excited to bring you a truly snack-tastic BYOB pairing class featuring artisanal cheeses alongside different flavors of potato chips! Don’t miss this opportunity to learn about pairing cheeses with non-traditional cheeseboard items, all while enjoying a carefully crafted spread of international cheeses paired with chips.
After class, participants will have access to the PCS Classroom Gift Shop, stocked with PCS merchandise and a rotating selection of cheese-themed gift items.
About Your Instructor:
Alex Stanton is an American Cheese Society Certified Cheese Professional (a very big deal in the Cheese World), so she understands the nuance of cheese better than most! Alex dove head first into the world of cheese a number of years ago, and these days she spends her days sourcing incredible cheeses for sale and crafting stunning custom cheese boards and boxes for her South Jersey-based business, Laverna's.
Follow Alex’s cheesy adventures on Instagram: @lavernascheese
- All public classes are BYOB and open only to adults 21+. This class will take place at the PCS Classroom, click here for more info about the space.
- All guests must be prepared to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination upon entering.
- This page will only show the amount of tickets which are still available for purchase. For example, if you are only able to buy 1 ticket then that means only one seat remains in class.
- If you are purchasing tickets for a group of 6 or more, please consider booking a private event with us instead.
- If you wish to purchase a ticket using a gift card please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the class you want to attend, the number of tickets needed and your gift card code number.