Fri, Dec 29|
Philly Cheese School
Cheese Basics: Extra Fancy Edition
Welcome to the decadent, luxe side of cheese and cheese pairing!
Time & Location
Dec 29, 2023, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM EST
Philly Cheese School, 701 S 9th St, Philadelphia, PA 19147, USA
About the event
Indulge your senses in a world of exquisite flavors and elevate your culinary expertise with our Extra Fancy Cheese Class! If you're a connoisseur of the finer things in life or simply want to explore the luxurious side of cheese, this is the class for you.
During this exclusive experience, you will embark on a jour ney guided by our cheese experts through a plate of the fanciest seasonal cheeses we could get our hands on. Learn about the intriguing stories behind these extraordinary cheeses, from the lush pastures where the animals graze to the skilled artisans who craft them into edible works of art. Explore the nuances of flavor, texture, and aroma that make each cheese unique, and uncover the secrets of selecting the ideal cheeses to pair with champagne, truffle-infused delicacies, and more.
But the best part? You'll have the opportunity to savor these extraordinary cheeses paired with exquisite accompaniments during our tasting session. Let your taste buds dance with delight as you experience the harmonious symphony of flavors that only extra fancy cheeses can provide.
After class, participants will have access to the PCS Classroom Gift Shop, stocked with PCS merchandise and a rotating selection of cheese-themed gift items.
About Your Instructor:
Alex Stanton is an American Cheese Society Certified Cheese Professional (a very big deal in the Cheese World), so she understands the nuance of cheese better than most! Alex dove head first into the world of cheese a number of years ago, and these days she spends her days sourcing incredible cheeses for sale and crafting stunning custom cheese boards and boxes for her South Jersey-based business, Laverna's.
Follow Alex’s cheesy adventures on Instagram: @lavernascheese
- All public classes are BYOB and open only to adults 21+. This class will take place at the brand new PCS Classroom, click here for more info about the space.
- In order to receive a full refund or reschedule, cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to the scheduled event time.
- This page will only show the amount of tickets which are still available for purchase. For example, if you are only able to buy 1 ticket then that means only one seat remains in class.
- If you are purchasing tickets for a group of 6 or more, please consider booking a private event with us instead.
- If you wish to purchase a ticket using a gift card please email email@example.com with the class you want to attend, the number of tickets needed and your gift card code number.
This class is for adults 21+.$65.00Sold Out
This event is sold out